City escape

6-Jan-2011

I mentioned in my last blog that when I arrived in Sydney I was keen to get on with some of the chores of settling in, however I'm very glad I have friends like Rach, who persuaded me to make some time to go out and enjoy the area too. One of my favourite places she took me was on this coastal walk.




The craggy cliffs are really beautiful and provided some amazing views. The salty sea breeze whipped my hair around my face. I could hear the distant sound of the waves crashing against the jagged rocks far below. It's amazing how close to the city we were, yet with the natural cliffs surrounding us the bustle seemed miles away.



Looking across the harbour at the city




Comments

sly said…
Wow! Gorgeous pictures!
Unknown said…
The coastal path looks fabulous!!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Soldier Fly Larva Harvester

Roundwood Building Workshop

Apartment Homesteading: Growing Sprouts in a Milk/Juice Carton