So Long Shanghai

2 February 2011

Last night in Shanghai and my first picture with Meredith
Meredith and I retreated from Hangzhao earlier than originally planned. While the area did have the potential for some good hiking it was just too cold and wet and to really enjoy them. So, we hastened back to Shanghai, hid out in the warmth of Meredith's apartment watched some documentaries and did occasionally ventur  out to go to a Korean bath house or a restaurant. Meredith booked a flight to Sanya, an island resort town in the south China sea, to get in some much needed thaw time.

Rusty



This month of winter has been enough for me. I don't know how she does it. I look forward to dispensing with my puffy jacket and a return to summer. Next stop Sydney.

Outside Meredith's apartment on the way to the airport. So long puffy jacket!
Parting shots of Shanghai on the way to the metro stop


Outside the metro stop

Comments

sly said…
That is how I feel about winter, too--one month is enough!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Soldier Fly Larva Harvester

Roundwood Building Workshop

Apartment Homesteading: Growing Sprouts in a Milk/Juice Carton