Easter

My parent's hosted our family's Easter celebration this year. Over the weekend I had made some modifications to the quail tractor. Here we are relocating the quail from their temporary housing.

Chicken wrangling

Easter egg hunting

The youngest person at the party was 14 so we had to co-opt some older folks to join in the hunt.

Easter was close enough to my birthday this year that we made it a dual celebration. My Mom baked the cake and our friend Anna decorated it. Originally,  my Mom wanted a snail themed cake because as a child I liked to keep snails as pets. So, Anna made it snails playing board game.

My lovely siblings

Happy birthday to me

Researching a present my parents got me

Anna airing up an outdoor inflatable couch "thing"

Inflating it turned out to be easier than we thought and it was really comfortable. 

Comments

Mom/sly said…
It was a lovely day. Thank you for taking pictures!!
MW said…
Amazing cake!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Soldier Fly Larva Harvester

Roundwood Building Workshop

Apartment Homesteading: Growing Sprouts in a Milk/Juice Carton