T-Brick Shed: Third Course Completed

Sunny days (or weekends rather) have returned at last. I knocked out the rest of the third course and made some modifications to my forms.
Quite a bit of water is still pooled on the tarp
These forms have been on for a couple of weeks now


The 18" and corner forms have a tendency to crack and I don't know why. The earth is still somewhat malleable still so once I remove the form I can still patch it up.

Third course completed!

I decided the legs on T-Form needed to be the full length of the form.

I can the short legs I remove for dead men.

I made a little head way on the fourth course before running out of dirt and forms.

Comments

Colin said…
Is it the quality of the mix? Should you add some straw? Or does it need to be kept moist for longer (Texas being generally dry) but then you did say you had puddling. (We know about puddles in the UK!)

Popular posts from this blog

Black Soldier Fly Larva Harvester

Roundwood Building Workshop

Apartment Homesteading: Growing Sprouts in a Milk/Juice Carton