Christmas in July

A couple of weeks ago, cousin Vicky had us over and some other friends over for Christmas dinner. As northern hemispherers we thought it seemed pretty natural having a Christmas celebration with turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and all the other fixings during the cold (relatively) winter season in Sydney. The two Australians in the party thought it was a little weird but they were massively outnumbered. Vicky with assistance from Sunita and Kitty put together quite a spread and then went on to defeat her guests quite resoundingly in a pitched game of Kerplunk. First Acquire, then Kerplunk. I must be losing my edge. Anyway...

Merry Christmas (in July)!
The spread
I guess was I was just too relaxed. That was probably my problem.
 
Making my contribution to the feast, pecan pie.


Comments

sly said…
Yum! (especially the pecan pie!)I may have to make one myself even though it is 100 degrees outside!
M and D said…
Merry Xmas to you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Soldier Fly Larva Harvester

Roundwood Building Workshop

Apartment Homesteading: Growing Sprouts in a Milk/Juice Carton