Our week

We've been on a bit of a hiatus from the blog lately so I though I'd just give a recap of last week as it was fairly typical as weeks go. On Sunday, I received a phone call from my good friend Bruce. He told me was going to be in town on Monday so we arranged to meet for drinks that evening.  
Me and Bruce

Jean wasn't able to meet up with me Bruce because she had mistakenly fallen through a rip in the space/time continuum at work and ending up hanging out with Michael Jackson and Grease era Olivia Newton-John instead.
Smooth criminal Jean
On Wednesday, I appeared on Oprah to talk about what it's like to be married to a space/time traveler and to promote my Choose-Your-Own-Adventure trashy romance novel, Passion in the Caucasus.
 That evening, my shower was rudely interrupted by a film crew shooting in our apartment.
Meanwhile, Jean ran into Albert Einstein and together they were able to find a way to get her back to the 21st century.
On Friday, I had a doctor's appointment to get some adamantium grafted on to my skeleton and Jean picked up a few pieces of body armor at K-Mart.
The adamantium is good but it stings a little sometimes


On Saturday, we went motorcycling in the countryside and ran into a couple of familiar faces.


Saturday night in King's Cross got a little wild with the can-can dancing, cross dressing and other silliness.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that when Jean got back from her space/time trip she got an invitation from this guy to visit at his house in Washington D.C....

Comments

M and D said…
Just a typical week-end then!! We will keep a look out in OK magazine.
Colin said…
What I can't understand is why Bruce Willis would pose next to a waxwork of Aaron Yarbrough? Did his press office release the photo?
sly said…
I LIKE your life! I bet you had a lot to tell Oprah! And Jean looks hotter than Olivia, glad she is back in her time. What fun! Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Soldier Fly Larva Harvester

Roundwood Building Workshop

Apartment Homesteading: Growing Sprouts in a Milk/Juice Carton