Bushey Meads, Bath University and Cambridge Rock!

We want to say a huge thank-you to all our wonderful friends around the world!

Whilst in the UK one weekend Aaron and I hopped on a coach to London and I gathered my friends for our annual visit. Thanks so much all of you for traveling into London at such short notice.

Cheers to the Cambridge gang (Nicci, Sarah, Alice and Andy) and to Sarah and John who came for a lovely pub lunch and a great afternoon in a sunny park! (Yes Aaron, it is sometimes sunny in the UK! - though I apparently forgot to take any photos.)

Thanks to the Bushey Meads crew (Amy, Kevin, Tracy, Alex, Lucy and Eleana) and to Kat and Gareth for joining us for a great pizza, followed by a pub drink (to avoid the drizzle)! We also appreciated Tracy and Andy being such wonderful hosts.


Look at my swollen left arm!
 Thank you so much everybody! (weep-weep)

Now that my Oscar winning speech is over… thought I’d just let you know I got some antibiotics for that bee-sting which had got infected and no amputation was necessary! (Just in case you were worried!)

Sorry those of you we missed, please keep in touch and I’m sure we’ll see you again sometime soon. Also anyone wanting to visit Sydney in the near future please let us know, we’d love to see you! If not then … same time, same place next year…!

Comments

sly said…
So glad you still have all your limbs! It is lovely that you have friends around the world!
Anonymous said…
So glad that you were able to meet up with so many friends on a short trip!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Soldier Fly Larva Harvester

Roundwood Building Workshop

Apartment Homesteading: Growing Sprouts in a Milk/Juice Carton