A Fond Farewell to the Friendship Village

29 December 2010

I know it's been two weeks and I should have got the hang of it by now but can you explain it for me one more time

Party time celebration in flower class after a HIV/AIDS seminar presented by a group of high school girls

Old Special Education Classroom 2

Kien the pupputeer

Jean and Vihn hard at work

Puzzle Completion Successful

Kien and Vihn

One last meal of cold, springy tofu and rice

Jean managed to work her way up to the advanced table in flower making class

Comments

sly said…
Aaron, was there a remedial class in flower-making for you? As you know, some of my favorite people are the residents of Marbridge, so I LOVED seeing these pictures!
Unknown said…
You must take after your mum ( not your dad), Jean - doing jigsaws!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Soldier Fly Larva Harvester

Roundwood Building Workshop

Apartment Homesteading: Growing Sprouts in a Milk/Juice Carton