The Friendship Village

As some of you know I've moved on from Vietnam and am currently in China. Unfortunately, the Chinese internet censors have deemed it necessary to block the blogger and blogspot websites to protect national security. I blame inflammatory, anti-authority, anti-Mao, rabble rousing, bourgeois blog authors from Fort Worth and South Austin for these draconian measures. You know who you are. For shame.

Anyway, the block is making blogging a hair difficult. However, I discovered that my old live journal blog is still active and not on the Chinese censor blacklist. I'll be returning to the free world soon but until then I'll post there and put the link up here.

http://gipp.livejournal.com/1455.html

Comments

sly said…
I KNEW you would find a way! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Soldier Fly Larva Harvester

Roundwood Building Workshop

Apartment Homesteading: Growing Sprouts in a Milk/Juice Carton