Poseidon Angered

June 22, 2010

A storm rolled in last night bring with it huge surf that flattened out Mounda beach according to Ueli. James and I cycled to Koroni this morning and the normally placid Ionian extremely furious. We found remanents of three body pits and some tracks. Unfortunately, the waves wiped away most of the signs of the activity making it data collection difficult.

I took a scenic route back cycling through the villages of Thiramonas and Mavrata and was caught in a fast moving thunderstorm. Most of the clouds burned off by the time I reached the villa. The waves were still coming in hard and heavy so I took a broken boogie board the girl's had in their apartment and did my best to 10-4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Soldier Fly Larva Harvester

Roundwood Building Workshop

Apartment Homesteading: Growing Sprouts in a Milk/Juice Carton